Intertek Clean Air Certification
Sauder® MFG Co has earned Clean Air Certification.
Intertek’s Clean Air program independently tests and certifies products to regulated sustainability initiatives including, but not limited to, BIFMA e3, California CDPH, LEED, and WELL.
Accepted by USGBC for LEED v4 EQ Credit Low-Emitting Materials, Intertek’s Clean Air certification program utilizes an expert team of chemists and globally recognized ISO 17025 accredited labs to test products for VOC emission compliance. Intertek’s proprietary program provides two classes of certification, Silver or Gold, along with the use of the Intertek Clean Air label for product packaging and client marketing.
Sauder® Manufacturing Co. products maintain multiple environmental certifications. Download the Products Certification Guide to learn more.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Certification:
- Measure the environmental impact of product VOC emissions for Indoor Air Quality
- Opportunity to benchmark product components to industry standards
- Compliance to LEED EQ Low-Emitting Materials credit
- Compliance to ANSI/ BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard credit 7.6 Low Emitting Furniture
- Promote environmentally-friendly sustainable products in the marketplace