Browse the current job opportunities at Careers
We invest our talents and resources toward the development of others. Sharing the responsibility to create an open, safe and trusting workplace is something we all do. This setting allows for continuous growth for both individuals and our organization.
Collaborative Achievement. We are wiser together and rely on each other to benefit from all our diverse skills, experiences, and insight. We share goals and then work together to achieve them, recognizing individual and collective accomplishments.
Balanced Perspective. We welcome and respect everyone’s opinion. We listen and ask questions to learn and challenge all perspectives. We avoid making assumptions and try to balance the importance of customers’ expectations with our own goals.
Creative Engagement. We are proactive, working to improve every day. We have the courage and freedom to envision change, and support individuals closest to a situation to make decisions toward progress.
Truth with Grace. We listen to understand, respecting the individual, while emphasizing the facts. This allows us to engage each other to attack the process. We are confident collaboration will result in desired improvements.
Some of the outstanding career benefits available for Sauder employees:
- 75+ year history with a strong commitment to quality
- High Deductible Healthcare Plan – medical, Rx, dental, and vision
- HSA (Health Savings Account) $500 or $1000 company contribution annually
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks paid vacation first year, up to 5 weeks paid vacation over time
- Vacation and Holidays count towards Overtime pay
- Retirement and Profit Sharing includes a 401(k) with a 100% match on the first 3%, plus a discretionary Company Contribution of 0-4% and a potential Cash Bonus
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Pay for Performance — Wage increase process
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunity
- Employee Referral Bonus — up to $500
- Sauder Outlet – Employee Discount
- Free Sauder Village Membership
We understand that sometimes questions arise while applying for a position. Please email us about a career at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.